Hotel Promotions Unveiled
As more and more hotels have started opening their doors to guests again, you’ll notice that many have been offering attractive promotions. These promotions are necessary to entice bookings amidst this pandemic, as well as the post-pandemic world. As a hotelier, you’ll want to get a piece of the pie (hopefully a big piece) as more and more people start traveling. This article will share real-life hotel promotions for inspiration, plus our recommendations on what you can offer your guests.
“Once-in-a-Lifetime Savings” by Playa Hotels & Resorts
This promotion gives guests the chance to enjoy the lowest-ever rates offered by this hotel group, when they book in any of these hotels: Jewel Grande Montego Bay and Panama Jack Resort Cancun. This promotion includes:
- Free date changes
- 24 hour cancellation
- $25 resort credit (per night, per room)
- Automatic room upgrades
“3rd Night Free Family Offer” by Hyatt Regency Grand Reserve
Hotel promotions focused on families is a great idea! Families who book at the Hyatt Regency Grand Reserve in Puerto Rico receive the 3rd night free (valid until December 20, 2020). This promotion also includes:
- No additional pax charge for kids (up to 18 years of age staying in the same room as their parents)
- Free breakfast for kids (up to 5 years of age as long as accompanied by a full paying parent)
- Up to one hour daily of kids activities (ping pong, tennis, pickleball, etc.)
“Thank You Essential Associates” by Caesars Palace Hotel
This popular hotel in Las Vegas has a number of hotel promotions, but today we’ll focus on the Thank You Essential Associates promotion. This is the hotel’s way of showing gratitude for essential workers, by offering discounts up to 35% off (valid credentials required at check-in).
Hotel Promotions To Consider
If the promotions above haven’t inspired you yet, here are a few others to consider:
- Pet Friendly Hotel Rooms – Include the whole family!
- Chef’s Tasting Menu via Room Service – Offer a tasting menu featuring a dishes paired with wine (delivered via room service, of course). Include a note from the chef explaining the dish and wine pairing.
- Tour packages – Why not partner with local attractions to offer tour packages to your guests? Make your hotel a “one stop shop” for travelers.
Think of hotel promotions that guests won’t pass on. Come up with promotions that offer value to guests, enticing them to book with you rather than your competitor. For expert advice, contact the Hogan Hospitality Group team.